We invite you to participate in II International scientific and practical conference «Materials Science, Engineering and Energy: Problems and Prospects of Development». Organizer of the conference is Polzunov Altai State technical University. The conference will be held in Barnaul on November 20−21, 2020.
The purpose of the conference is to present innovative approaches to development of integration solutions in technology and inter-industry research.
As a result of the conference, a special issue of the journal, indexed by data-base Scopus and Web of Science, will be published.IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=19700200831&tip=sid)
Deadline for submission of articles: November20, 2020
Notification of acceptance of the article in the journal and payment of registration fee: December 2020
To participate in the conference are allowed completed research works that meet the stated requirements.
The following sections will work within the conference:
1. New materials and technologies for their production
2. Design, processing and quality control of machines and mechanisms
3. Problems of traditional and alternative energy
4. Actual problems of modeling and automation of technological processes in mechanical engineering
5. Additive manufacturing
6. Methods for creating coatings and thin films
7. Breakthrough technologies and equipment for the development of underground space.
- SvistulaA. E. — Chairman of the Committee, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Sitnikov A. A.-co-Chairman, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Sviridov A. P.-Ph. D., Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Skakov M. K. — Doctor of Technical and Physical Sciences, Professor, Academician KazNAEN, Kurchatov, Republic of Kazakhstan
- Lebedev S. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Fedorov V. A.-Ph. D., Associate Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Yakovlev V. I.-Ph. D., Barnaul, Russia
- Balashov A.V. – Ph. D., Associate Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Filimonov V. Yu. — Doctor of Technical and Physical Sciences, Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Leonov S. L.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Loginova M. V.-Ph. D., Barnaul, Russia
- Ikonnikov A. M. – PhD, Associate Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Leonov G. N. — Doctor of Technical and Physical Sciences, Professor, Barnaul, Russia
- Gradoboev A.V.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Tomsk, Russia
Conference Organizing Committee
- Sobachkin A.V.-Ph. D., Barnaul, Russia
- Myasnikov A. Yu., Novosibirsk, Russia
- Popova A. A.-Ph. D., Barnaul, Russia
- Cherdantsev A. O., Barnaul, Russia
- Yakovleva N. A., Barnaul, Russia
Publication of one article in the journal «IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering»: 12,000 rubles.
Requirements for the design and writing of articles
• the article should be designed strictly in accordance with the journal template;
• articles must be written in good English;
• the recommended publication size is 4−6 pages;
• the article should contain sections, for example, Abstract, Introduction, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, etc. according to the template;
• links to sources should be designed strictly in accordance with the template, only refer to those publications that are indexed in international databases.