Vladimir Andreyevich Borodin
Director, Doctor of Economic Science, professor
Institute of Strategic Development was created by the order of AltSTU Rector № Д-294, dated 05.11.2013, by the directive of AltSTU Academic Council.
The main objectives of the Institute:
- To develop strategic cooperation and development programs for the University;
- To conduct marketing research and competitive analysis of the markets of labor, goods and services;
- To assist areas, business and organizations in the development and implementation of development programs, scientific-technical and innovative projects;
- To develop investment projects aimed at improving the efficiency of the regional economy;
- To offer services (consulting, marketing, engineering, information and etc.) to business and organizations;
- To participate in programs of interregional and international business, economic, scientific and technical cooperation;
- To organize conferences, seminars on issues of territorial economic development;
- To conduct research and involve AltSTU post-graduate students in research, etc.